Our mission is to provide a professional dance education for all students, whether or not they aspire to a professional career.
We believe that student achievement is best realized in a well disciplined, but positive and loving atmosphere. We believe that any child that comes through our doors should be encouraged and nurtured. We accomplish this by:
- Establishing and maintaining high expectations for student accomplishments.
- Encouraging excellence to raise student's level of confidence.
- Training students to think of dance as a process rather than just a group of steps.
- Teaching the vocabulary of dance and improving rhythmic knowledge.
- Building recognition of correct and incorrect ways of movement.
In addition to our mission of providing the highest standard of dance education for all students, we believe that it is important that every student have an achievable goal. This is accomplished through instruction based on development rather than age and performance opportunities at school and in the community.